Monday, October 25, 2010

Spoke to soon i guess...

K, so...he didn't sleep through the night last night :( but it wasn't too bad.
This morning he was super fussy and I was thinking oh no...what happened to my little angel..ha
This afternoon he was great!! It was awesome b/c I got so much packing done!

Tonight we went out to eat with Jeremy and Ashley! Love them!!! We are going to miss them so much but I know we will see them again :)
I hate goodbyes!! Ugh...it's so hard! So I told them tonight that I'm not going to say goodbye I'll just say see you later:) That sounds better, right?! That's what I'll say to everyone here b/c I do not do goodbyes too well :(

So this is our last week in Austin so we are trying to take in all our favorite places one more time :) I'm sure we'll come back to visit...we love Austin!

Here are some pictures I took of Noah today! He was in such a good mood :)


1 comment:

Amber Lichtenstein said...

:( We're going to miss you!