Friday, October 29, 2010

Packing, Packing and more packing!!

I've slacked just a little with the blogging thing. :) We've had a crazy week. Jason and I got the stomach bug on tuesday. And it has taken me until today to really feel like myself again. Noah didn't get it...Praise the Lord!!! That was like my biggest fear but he seems just fine :)

Had lunch with Dr. Jensen and my girls from work on wednesday...sooooo sad saying goodbye :( I'm so gonna miss those girls but we're definitely gonna keep in touch!

Still can't believe we are making the big move on sunday!! So crazy! I'm so excited for this new chapter in our lives. We've been packing like crazy. There are boxes EVERYWHERE!! Jason picks the truck up tomorrow and we will pack it up and head out sunday after our last service at Free Chapel :( My mom is flying in tomorrow to help me drive and help us unpack and watch Noah next week. I'm so thankful for all her help! Don't know what I'd do without her. My dad and step mom will be heading down at some point next week to help us as well. So thankful for all their help too! So it's going to be a crazy, fun week!

It may be a few days again before I update but as soon as I get a chance to, I will :)


No comments: