Saturday, October 9, 2010

I have something to write about now :)

Hello!!!

I know it's been a couple of months but there has been a lot going on. For one, I had this guy!!! :)

NOAH DAVID MARTIN


our sweet boy at 1 day old!


We're headed home...love his outfit!!



We're home!!







Love, love, love mommyhood!! But I do have to say that it's been the hardest thing I've ever done!
Our main issue right now, is that he's having belly problems. I started nursing him but b/c he lost so much weight (11% of his birth weight), they had me supplement with formula. He started gaining weight right away which was great but when I tried to take the formula away, he got so mad b/c I couldn't satisfy him :(. So now we are to the point where we are on our 5th formula!!!! It's been so challenging! We can't figure out if he has bad reflux, gas or and allergy to the milk. He screams after most feedings, arching his back and kicking his legs. It's sooo sad seeing your baby like that and not being able to do anything to calm him down. I know it won't last forever. :)


I just took this this week. He's growing so much!



I've got more pictures to post but I'll do that later....

No comments: