Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A new journey

I'm actually going to start blogging!!!!!
I've put it off for far too long. I'm really excited to be able to put my thoughts down and be able to read back later.

So, today I'm at work. I'm multitasking. Ha. I'm only working until 2:30 today b/c I'm flying out to go to Austin today. Woo Hoo! So Excited!!!

So much is happening right now. I'm engaged to be married. We will be married (Jason and I that is) on October 10. We can't wait. On top of planning a wedding and preparing for all that marriage brings, We are going to be moving to Austin, TX. Yep, that's right. Jason is actually in route right now with all our stuff. We are going to help with a church plant (Free Chapel Austin). So exciting. I am a little nervous about it but it's gonna be so much fun.

I don't have time to go into more details right now but I'll definitely blog later. Please pray for me today. I get nervous about flying alone.

Much love

Paige

1 comment:

candacestone said...

YAY!!! i am so glad you are blogging!! i am gonna miss you paige :( i love you!!!