Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

Ok so, I'm so glad that it's friday. Busy week at work. I only have one more full week of work so I'm trying to help get everything caught up before I leave. Needless to say, I've been working like crazy.
I can't believe that I'll be married 2 weeks from today. It's so crazy how time flies. I'm so excited and can't wait to be married to the most amazing man ever!!!
I'm going to have a busy weekend aswell. Flying out in the am(early am like 6 am early..uggg) to go to Austin :) I have 2 job interviews on monday so pray that something great will come from them. SOOOO excited to see everyone again and to see my soon to be husband ;)
I feel so much joy inside of me just thinking of all the things that I have to look forward to.
Well, I've got to get back to work. I'll write more later.
Love you all!

2 comments:

Paige Martin said...

By the way all....I got the job...wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

candacestone said...

WHOOO HOOOO you go girl!