Monday, September 15, 2008

Amazing

I have to say that I had an amazing time this weekend. 
I got to Austin around 10 wednesday night. Jason also got there about the same time...poor baby! Thank you for driving all our stuff half way across the country. You're the best. 
Thursday we looked at apartments most of the day and ate dinner with Jeremy and Ash. Corn casserole, man that stuff is good. 
Friday we decided on an apartment after much consideration. I'm so glad we decided to live at the allexan. It is absolutely beautiful, great workout room, awesome club house and and amazing pool. And, we've already met some really cool people there.   Friday evening we went to a tailgate party at Lake Travis High School to serve the community....soooo fun. After the game, Jason and I moved all out stuff in our apartment. 
Got up early saturday morning and passed out invites for the grand opening. Had prayer that afternoon. Then, Jason and I started unpacking boxes....ugggg
Sunday was the Grand Opening at Free Chapel Austin. It was awesome. God was totally there. I can't wait to see what's going to happen. We ate lunch with Derek and Lindsey and I flew back sunday evening. Really sad to go but it won't be too long. 
Can't wait to get back to be with everyone. And, by the way, next time I'm there I'll be a Martin. WooHoo!

2 comments:

candacestone said...

YAY!!! it won't be long :) Mrs. Martin!!! i am so glad everything went well also super glad y'all found an apt!!! HEHEHEH love yoU!

jeremyself said...

so good to finally meet you, paige. look forward to seeing you again back here in a-town!